Software architect (M/F) with strong soft-skills
As a software architect you will be optimizing processes on a daily basis. You are actively involved in the projects of your colleagues and guide them to achieve continuous process improvement.
With a helicopter view, you will be proactive, timely detect problems and make necessary technically sound decisions.
You write well-designed, documented, testable, efficient code; you analyse software and components and determine their operational feasibility; you participate in functional and technical analyses to continuously improve quality; you prepare specifications; and you ensure a nice finish in which you systematically continue to improve the existing software.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science. If you have demonstrable relevant experience, we are equally looking forward to your application.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of C# and Microsoft SQL is a must. If you also find your way in NoSQL, this is considered a strong plus.
- Crucial is your higher level of thinking and the ability to grasp complex processes and translate them into solid solutions.
- Best practices such as test-driven development and continuous integration are well known by you
- You have the necessary social skills to manage a team and to propagate your technical vision
- Meticulousness and an eye for performance are self-evident to you
- It goes without saying that you have a passion for technology and development.
- iPower plc offers you a challenging job with an emphasis on a long-term collaboration and personal development. You will get the opportunity to hone your competencies within the company.
- You will be surrounded by passionate people who are happy to make you feel at home and introduce you to iPower’s services and methods. Helping each other is the message.
- As a full-fledged team member, you make a tangible contribution to the continuous growth of the company.
- You will receive an attractive salary (depending on experience/studies/competencies) supplemented with extra-legal benefits (luncheon vouchers, pension plan, …).
How to apply?
Send your application attn. of Kim van Hoeydonck to email@example.com. Need more information? Call +32 491/37.47.02.