iPower nv is specialized in B2B internet services and has its home base in Antwerp, Belgium. We are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Belgium. A highly skilled technical team works continuously on the development of various systems that provide companies with insight in, support for and advice on their online activities. The focus lies on search engine optimization, but we also support other online marketing activities, such as social media ads, Google Analytics, conversion optimization, video marketing and more. To join our team, we are currently looking for a:
As an enthusiastic and innovative in-house developer, you will take care of the technical implementation of client projects from varying sectors.
You come up with solutions and implement them. Specifically, you develop, test, configure and document software applications, using the Microsoft.NET framework, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, … Not only will you be working for clients, but also for iPower plc.
For example, you can assist in further developing the Salesforce package, which was recently implemented in the organisation. In short, you will be offered a range of tasks with a huge variety. Learning on a daily basis and continuously developing your skills is of paramount importance!
- You have a Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, If you have demonstrable relevant experience, we are equally looking forward to your application.
- Knowledge of C# and Microsoft SQL is a must. If you also find your way in NoSQL, this will be considered a strong advantage.
- Crucial is your higher level of thinking and the ability to grasp complex processes and translate them into effective solution.
- Meticulousness and an eye for performance are self-evident to you.
Of course you have a passion for technology and development.
- iPower plc offers you a challenging job with an emphasis on a long-term cooperation and personal development. You get the opportunity to hone your competencies within the company.
- You will be surrounded by passionate people who are happy to make you feel at home and introduce you to iPower’s services and methods. Helping each other is the message.
- As a full-fledged team member, you make a tangible contribution to the continuous growth of the company.
- You receive an attractive salary (depending on experience/studies/competencies) supplemented with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, pension plan, …).
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your application attn. of Kim van Hoeydonck to email@example.com. Need more information? Call +32 491/37.47.02.