We use your personal information to maintain communication.
- To send you newsletters via e-mail, should you have subscribed to our newsletter(s)
- To keep you informed regarding the free Keyboost trial, should you have requested this free trial
- To send you an analysis of your website – including an offer, should you have requested this via e-mail, chat or by phone.
- To send you, once you are a customer:
- Weekly reports and monthly reminders related to your Keyboost account
- An evaluation of your Keyboost account with steady intervals
- Invoices, reminders and notices
- Important updates and / or inform you of changes to our services if these apply to you as a customer.
Our employees are reliable and contractually bound to non-disclosure. iPower employees that process personal information for legitimate purposes, are the only ones with access to this data. Members of staff are not allowed to use this information for purposes outside of those specified by iPower. In addition, our information management systems are configured in such a way that members of staff do not have access to information for which they are not authorised.
Your personal information will never be shared with third parties, nor for commercial, nor for other purposes; with exception of the registration of domain names or if we are obliged to do so by law, for accounting procedures, with collection cases and legal proceedings.In doing so, we respect the provisions of the law of the 8th of December 1992 on the protection of privacy, as amended by the law of the 11th of March 2003, in accordance with the European directive of July 12th 2002. We have also taken all necessary measures to meet the GDPR compliance as required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Testimonials: by submitting a testimonial or review via e-mail, on our Facebook-, Google+- and Linkedin page or through any other channel, you herewith implicitly give permission to also post these on our website, in the format such as these testimonials or reviews are offered there. Should you wish to withdraw your testimonial or review, a simple request via e-mail will do, after which the testimonial or review will be removed.
You can consult and update your personal information by logging on to one of our websites. Access to your personal information, to amend or remove data, is free of charge. Possible updates and / or changes can also be communicated to us via e-mail or in writing, so that we can perform required updates for you. A simple request via e-mail or in writing is sufficient to have your information removed completely from our database. After reviewing this option (no outstanding invoices, no ongoing long term agreements, etc.) we will remove your information and confirm this removal by e-mail or in writing.
Additional information concerning the protection of privacy is requested from the public register held by the Privacy Commission – Rue des Printers 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium tel: 02 274 48 00 or via e-mail email@example.com
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small packages of information sent to web browsers by webservers, stored by the browser on the user’s device – computer, laptop, smartphone, etc. The browser then sends this information back to the server, every time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables webservers to identify and follow web browsers.
There are two important types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies vanish from your device when you close your browser. Persistent cookies stay on your device until they are removed manually or using special software, or until they reach their expiration date.
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITES.
We use the following cookies on our websites, for the following …
- ipowerEUReseller: this cookie is used to link users to the account of a particular reseller
- TempOrderSessionID: this cookie stores the contents of the shopping basket.
- FormsEntriesSessionID: this cookie stores data of the initial segments of multiple part online forms. This is required to prevent this data from being lost whilst navigating to the next step.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES.
CAN COOKIES BE REFUSED?
Most browsers provide the option to either refuse or allow cookies. On many occasions, blocking cookies will have a negative effect on the usability of certain features on frequented sites. Information on how your browser deals with cookies, can be found in the settings of the browser. There you can also find the option to either refuse or allow cookies, as well as the option to remove all or certain cookies from your computer through the segment ‘browser history’.